Saturday, July 17, 2010

SWEET TREATS



Craft Night at the Etsy Labs was truly one of the most enjoyable parts of my New York trip! Thank you to Julie for giving me the opportunity to host a craft night, and thank you to all the amazing cake fans who attended my class! I was blown away by your spectacular creations. It was so wonderful to meet all of you. Here is an extra long, sweet treat-filled photo post to showcase your amazing cakes! xoxo

P.S. If you want to learn how to make the cakes we created in class, you can find my patterns here.





































4 comments:

  1. The class look amazing! I wish I was there to share it with you. Good job - Hugs N

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you opening your etsy shop again? These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so much fun having you at this sweet Craft Night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are more precious than I can stand!! How lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!