Sunday, September 26, 2010

SURPRISE



It was my wonderful friend Em's birthday this weekend and inspired by the Japanese originals sold at Kiosk I made her a surprise ball as a present. I wrapped tiny trinkets in layers and layers of coloured crepe streamers. When the birthday girl unwrapped each layer, all the teensy presents fell out. By the end of it all the streamers and neon sticker dots were strewn all over the picnic ground in a vibrant, colourful mess, transformed into hair bow kites, and tangled into paper mazes by super cute puppies...so fun!






4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Happy Birthday to Em - xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would have been the best present EVER!! So wonderful you decided to make your own surprise ball :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I am going to make SO many more..they're so fun to make and it's so cute when you watch people unwrap them! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww so inspiring, I want to make one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!