Wednesday, May 18, 2011

ETSY CRAFT PARTY 2011



Last year Etsy threw its first international Craft Party, with over 500 crafty meet-ups held across the world on the same day. This year's event promises to be bigger, better and super fun! I am hosting a Sydney Craft Party in my studio as part of the Vivid Creative Sydney Fringe Festival and YOU are invited.

What: Etsy Craft Party - Sydney chapter!
When: Friday 10 June from 6:30pm
Where: Eagle Soup Studio - Level 2, 140 Cleveland St, Chippendale

Bring your own craft project to work on, or try your hand at one of many quick and easy projects available to make on the night!

A simple $5 donation on the door will gain you access to materials, ideas, and tasty treats to snack on.

I hope to meet lots of fellow Sydney crafters at the event. It's things like this that help foster an amazing local craft community.

Check out the official event listing on the Etsy Meetup page.

2 comments:

  1. that's a wonderful idea, I hope you'll have a nice crowd! I go to the Etsy labs here in Brooklyn and they are always SO INSPIRING! have fun and hi from NYC :)
    http://upgemini.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I LOVE the BK Etsy Labs! I can't wait to go back and hang out there all the time. I hope you have a great Craft Party, we should exchange photos of our respective events!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!