Monday, May 30, 2011

HANDMADE ROUNDUP



I spent most of my weekend prepping for the A4 Paper Festival (which I'm helping to organise) and finalising work on a very exciting guest blog (coming soon!).

I also put together some vintage paper packs from my constantly growing and carefully curated collection of beautiful vintage paper remnants and old stationery (too good not to share!). I thought these would be nice for collage, gift-wrapping, and zine-making enthusiasts.

For sale in my Etsy shop or at the zine stall at A4, launching on Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. oh dear, your blog is super great.

    thank you!! <3

    oooh, my sisters and i are hosting an etsy craft party too! yay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute idea! your blog is looking mighty lovely as always. very inspirational! hope A4 was fun and looking forward to your guest blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!

    Elle, let's swap photos from our Etsy parties.
    Lizzy, thank you so much! Yours is fantastic too, as always. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!