Monday, June 13, 2011

CRAFT PARTY FUN



Thank you to everyone that came to my Etsy craft party! It was wonderful to see so many keen Sydney craft enthusiasts there. We had a great time making felt triangle brooches and miniature bunting. A very big thank you to Spotlight for generously providing our craft supplies. For those who would like to stay in the loop about the future craft events I'll be planning, please sign up to my mailing list.

P.S. There's still time to enter my party craft giveaway. x

















11 comments:

  1. oh wow! so colourful and fun! looked like it went really well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Thanks for your hospitality Kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing craft night! So colourful. I'm glad it went well. Would love to be there too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had a wonderful time, looking forward to the next one xx Great photo's, way better than mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun! I'm sorry I missed it. But hurrah for future craft events! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like such a fun night, what a shame I missed out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I had made it! Looks like you guys had a great time :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow, craft party sounds the best! looks like everyone was having a wonderful time. you've kinda inspired me to have my own, maybe i will...

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, love the half-circle banners!!! looks like so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all your comments, it was a truly fun night! It was so great to meet everyone, can't wait until the next one. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!