Friday, June 3, 2011

CREATIVE SYDNEY ETSY PARTY TONIGHT



I know this is short notice, and I probably should have told you earlier, but this week Etsy is visiting Australia as part of Creative Sydney Festival. Tonight, Creative Sydney and FBi Radio are throwing an Etsy Party where you can meet other Etsy enthusiasts, drink cute drinks, listen to cute music, and show and tell your crafts. I have made some amazing decorations for the event and will be dressing the room with them. Please come along! You can find more info here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kit - I was going to go to the party last night but could only make the talk today, which was fantastic. I'm Myra's daughter and we've met a few times. Great work on the blog - I read it all the time.

    I hope the party was good!

    Cheers
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi! Hi! It's been ages! You're in Sydney, of course. I actually missed the talk due to other work commitments, so you must tell me all about it...maybe we could grab a coffee sometime, or if you're free, you could come to my Etsy Craft Party next Friday! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!