Tuesday, July 12, 2011

INSPIRED BY...HARVEST WORKROOM



Harvest Workroom is an amazing place run by three amazing ladies in East Brunswick, Melbourne. Not only do these talented women hand make and sell their own range of screen printed textile products, they also host workshops, talks, exhibitions, and pop-up shops in their fabulous space. Some of my favourite makers like Dawn Tan, Emily Green, and Beci Orpin have held workshops there in the past. From scouring their blog incessantly, I can see that they have built up an incredible community of creative makers and are constantly coming up with new and exciting events and projects that make me want to drop everything and jump on a plane to Melbourne right this instant.













Images: Harvest Textiles

4 comments:

  1. Harvest have some great classes,definitely worth a looksie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we need to start something like this in Sydney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really gonna need those rain pants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish the tights came in adult sizes!!

    And yes, I can't wait to take a class there. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!