Sunday, July 31, 2011

A NIGHT TO REMEMBER



The Prom was an amazing success! No photos could capture how magical and beautiful the space looked after our decoration transformation. It was shimmery, sparkly, and midnight blue, with couples slow dancing under a gently revolving disco ball. Balloons and confetti fell from the ceiling and cut paper snow flakes hung amongst glittery silver baubles. Everyone dressed up, and everyone danced all night to amazing RnB slow jams and Fleetwood Mac.

I was so happy with it all! I tried to take some photos of it but in a dark room they really do not do the space justice. I'll post them up once I've gone through them. I took some 35mm film shots as well. In the meantime, here's a photo of me in my prom dress. I adapted it from a bouffy Little House On The Prairie-style vintage wedding dress. I'm off on the Sydney Tweed Ride today, it's going to be a lovely, dapper affair. Hope you are having a good weekend. x

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely Kit! What and I say but you are a Greek goddess!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!