Thursday, July 7, 2011

PLAYSCHOOL FUN



I was recently lucky enough to get the chance to make a bit of work for the new opening title sequence to Playschool. My talented friend Gemma directed the project and asked me to make some paper craft for it, like little flowers and a big pastel drum. I grew up watching Playschool, it was a huge and important part of my childhood. The sequence is absolutely amazing (congratulations Gemma!) and will undoubtedly inspire the imaginations of generations of kids to come. I feel so fortunate to have played a tiny part in its creation!




7 comments:

  1. Wow, your own little part on Play School, that is the most exciting thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's so cool. Did you watch it televised? Those paper flowers are gorgeous. It pays to have a good camera hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kit! Congrats! Love those paper flowers. You know once you have done crafts for Playschool you have made it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kit! Flowers are rad! Love! What an awesome opportunity! Playschool also played a big part in my childhood.. how amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Kitiya. Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This totally means you're famous now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog post. It’s useful information, highly informative and professionally written.
    https://www.smartkidzindia.com/blog/startyourownplayschool/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!