Tuesday, September 20, 2011

HI



I spent the weekend moving into my little shop. On Monday I had a craft club in-store with some friends. Here's Kat and I with a pinata set that we made.

I'll be selling custom-made letter pinatas in my shop which are perfect for parties, presents, or just because you want one hanging in every room of your house.

PINATAS FOR SALE
If you fancy a handmade one-of-a-kind pinata set they cost $25 per letter unfilled and $30 per letter filled (with lollies, confetti and treats). You can choose the colour scheme, or I can surprise you! To order a set, email me, or visit us in the shop.



4 comments:

  1. Hey Kit Kat, what cool pinatas! I want one fill with party goodies please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new pop-up shop!! Yay!! The pinatas look great...hope everything goes amazing with your new adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay how cool your very own pop shop those pinata's are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you three! I really appreciate it. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!