Tuesday, September 20, 2011

MINI MART



So here's my big news - I won a competition run by FBi Radio to have my own pop-up shop in The Rocks for 6 weeks!

Mini Mart is part of The Rocks Pop-up Project and is located at 23 Nurses Walk, The Rocks. I'll be selling handmade goods, hosting craft clubs, and teaching classes there on a regular basis. I'll also be joined by a couple of special friends who will be helping me run the store and selling their own wares in the shop.

The space will open for visits tomorrow and we'll be working on craft projects and making stock in-store for a couple of weeks until the official launch on Wednesday 5 October. I'll be blogging regularly about everything Mini Mart like in-store events and what we're making to sell, so stay tuned. There will be lots of bright colours, cute miniature craft projects to make and buy, happy hours on Fridays with cakes and beverages, and plenty of confetti.

Come and say hi!

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to pop in! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Have fun playing shop for the next 6 weeks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds amazing! You must be thrilled. This is what Sydney needs! Yaaay ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so awesome. I might have to plan a trip to Sydney soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone! Indie Thrifter and Emmie-Rae - please come and visit me! I'd love to meet you! And Hannah, Melbourne isn't that far away! Please come! We could all have a craft club together. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats!!!! when does it close? i'll be in syd mid nov!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!