Thursday, October 20, 2011

MEXICAN ORNAMENT WORKSHOP

My time at Mini-Mart is drawing to a close - only 2 weeks left! To wrap up this incredible experience I'll be hosting a craft workshop in the shop on Saturday 29 October and I would love to see you there!



Make Your Own Mexican Ornament
Learn how to make a beautiful ornament inspired by the colourful pressed tin handicrafts from Mexico. Using simple materials we will cut and paint our own metallic treasures, perfect for the Christmas tree or as little gifts.
When: Saturday 29 October from 11:30-1:30pm
Where: Mini Mart, 23 Nurse's Walk, The Rocks
Cost: $10 (includes all materials).
Please note: Capacity is limited to 6 so get in quick!
Book here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh cool, I hope Santa bring me some of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could take this workshop, the ornaments look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!