Sunday, March 4, 2012

OXFORD STREET DESIGN STORE



The Oxford Street Design Store is a new space run by the clever ladies at Tough Titties. It showcases the work of upcoming designers, making their work available to the public at accessible prices (everything's under $20!) There's hot desks for rent, an artist residency space, and a studio area for workshops and talks. I'm stocking some of my creations there, including some new things I've been working on so check it out if you're in the area, or come to their launch party this Tuesday.

Oxford Street Design Store, 58 Oxford Street, Darlinghurst NSW.

4 comments:

  1. oh sounds exciting! will have to check out next time i'm in syd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you will! Let me know when you're next here.

      Delete
  2. oh that sounds indeed amazing...i will come by!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fantastic..and this pic is killing me!! Total eye candy!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!