Monday, April 16, 2012

FLOWERBOMBS WITH HOLLY HIPWELL


I recently attended a class at Megan Morton's School - a fantastic place where anyone can come and learn how to make amazing things and indulge their creative side. The talented Holly Hipwell of The Flower Drum taught us how to make beautiful and colourful living flowerbombs and it was so rad! I have since taught my very own class at The School - Making Mobiles - which I'll post about soon and will be hosting some more in the near future. If you're interested in taking a class you can book in here.









Images: Me and Matthew Roland Bannister


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, they're so beautiful! So simple too. Imagine a whole room of them!

      Delete
  2. That looks like a great workshop! Love the pineapple photo too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!