Tuesday, May 15, 2012

NEW SHOP TREATS


I just realised how insanely hectic things have been over the last few months. I've been working on many different creative projects, some of which I have written about here. I don't even know how I have found the time to do normal things like eat, or why I am still even awake right now given that it's almost 3am and I'm delirious. Is this blog post even making sense!? I don't think I have ever been this busy (happy, yet busy) in my entire life, but somehow in between cutting, pasting, sticking, colouring, and sewing I have managed to update my Etsy shop with some new handmade wares. What do you think?






Images: Me

6 comments:

  1. Awesome cuteness!! Love the pom-poms ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous post. I'm a little obsessed with pom poms at the moment so this post is pretty much heaven to me..!

    FJM
    x

    http://flapjackmeldoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yes, I love pom poms so much, I put them on everything!

      Delete
  3. i love absolutely everything you do! so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, that is really sweet.

      Delete

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!