Wednesday, June 13, 2012

DREAM HOME (AND DREAM COUCH!)


On the weekend I bought my **dream couch** (isn't it AMAZING?!) My worldly possessions consist mainly of inherited vintage bits and pieces, handmade goods, and thrift store finds so this is my first ever "grown up purchase", AKA, the first time I have ever dropped MAJOR coin on brand new household item. Am I an adult now?

Buying this couch has put me in a home decor frenzy and I am considering redecorating my flat to compliment its arrival next Wednesday. Here's some dream rooms that have inspired me.







Images: Ozdesign, NY Times, ffffound, Apartment Therapy, Katherine Brickman's Pinterest, Bonnie Tsang, Ana Montiel, Fox on the Run via my Pinterest

11 comments:

  1. It is an AMAZING couch, total beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combo of mid century modern meets bohemian! Beautiful patterns + textures :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this lounge we bought our first 'real' lounge about 2 years ago now and I remember walking into OZ Design to be greeted by this beauty about 12 months ago... I was devastated. Cheaper than what we paid for our current lounge and SO much cooler! I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet your couch is nice too, what does it look like?

      Delete
    2. funnily enough I did a post about it lol

      http://dreamingofstepford.blogspot.com.au/2011/05/dreaming-of-lounging.html

      ours is the last one but in a similar colour to yours - very much in need of a clean at the moment

      Delete
    3. Ah, your couch rules though. I like the Parker one too. Good cushion colours..

      Delete
  4. I just bought this exact same couch a few weeks ago!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way, really?! That's awesome!

      Delete

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!