Sunday, June 10, 2012

HI!


Lately, life has been so INSANELY packed with things to do and I have had barely enough time to make a cup of tea let alone write in this blog. Which is sad! I have only just recently been able to sit down and take a breath from what has been an absolute whirlwind of fun, crazy, and hard work.

In the time since I last wrote I have made WAY too many pineapple pinatas, crashed a regional prize chicken championship, got tattooed again, twice, constructed an endless amount of paper pyramids, learned that making a fez is way harder than it looks, and experienced the most inspiring day of my life so far. Here are some snaps - stories to follow.















Images: My instagram. Follow me @kpalaskas!

7 comments:

  1. I love that art deco 'E' so cool - I confess I have a pinata making addiction - also side note love your colourful blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! I want to make more things with glitter!

      Delete
  2. yay! such a colorful life! i wanna make a pinata!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robert! I might do a DIY soon!

      Delete
  3. i really like this post!;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karolina! I just popped over to your blog - LOVE the outfits, and the bursts of colour!

      Delete

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!