Wednesday, August 1, 2012

NEW HOUSE NEW TREATS


I moved house last week and don't have the internet yet, which is pretty annoying. It's crazy how much we rely on it for every day things! Instead of trawling the World Wide Web (and writing awesome blog posts) I've been on a home decorating spree. I bought these excellent Nathalie Du Pasquier tea towels from the Third Drawer Down pop-up store at Carriageworks on the weekend. They came in the BEST packaging. I love everything she does!

Image: Yoox

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tea towels! I would gladly come round and do the drying-up using those beauties... Hope you're all settled into your new home now BIG Love from the LDN <3 †hê gïrl ö£ §†µ££ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so awesome aren't they? She has so much good stuff, I had to resist buying it all. I am all settled in! I'll post photos of my new attic studio soon. Hope you're enjoying the last of London summer! x

      Delete

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!