Wednesday, August 22, 2012

YOUNG CAIRO

I've been dying to share this recent project with you and finally the time has arrived! My good friend Guirguis is a multi-talented legend who makes music and fancy imagery (and also has pretty incredible hair). He has been working on a new musical project called Young Cairo and invited me to create some paper craft for his upcoming album that paid homage to his Egyptian roots and the playful pop style of his music. Fast forward a few months, add in some snazzy styling, an amazing 80s-inspired colour palette, and the photographic magic of Cybele Malinowski and the artwork is complete. I am THRILLED with the result! Find out more about Young Cairo here.








Images: Young Cairo

4 comments:

  1. Amazing imagery, design, colours and photography Kitiya. If the music is as good, I'll buy the album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kit! This looks amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah wonderful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such awesome paper props!!!! What a lot of paper play fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!