Tuesday, January 15, 2013

WORK IT


It's my first day back in the studio today and I am kinda apprehensive about getting started for 2013 because new beginnings can be scary and it's Summer and all I want to do is go swimming in the ocean all day. I have been writing some educational and DIY articles for the awesome website Crafttuts+ and whipped one up specially for those of you who are like me and find the prospect of the year stretching ahead to be a little daunting sometimes. Check it out here. And you can read my other work here.

P.S. I'm in the process of renovating my website and blog at the moment, so if things look a little random on here that's why!

Kitiya Palaskas image
Image: Me


1 comment:

  1. omigod. that site! i just lost my whole day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!