Wednesday, February 27, 2013

BACK TO THE FUTURE


I made a robot costume for the March issue of Madison Magazine.Grab yourself a copy of the issue for the full glossy effect! P.S. When I was making it I tried the helmet on and then couldn't get it off and almost had to wear it forever.

Robot costume for Madison magazine on Kitiya Palaskas blog
Robot costume for Madison magazine on Kitiya Palaskas blog
Robot costume for Madison magazine on Kitiya Palaskas blog
Robot costume for Madison magazine on Kitiya Palaskas blog
Robot costume for Madison magazine on Kitiya Palaskas blog
Robot costume for Madison magazine on Kitiya Palaskas blog
Robot costume for Madison magazine on Kitiya Palaskas blog
Images: Madison Magazine, me

4 comments:

  1. It does suit you, but Im sure it would get hot in there. Totally awesome shoot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great robot. Now my daughter wants one too. Shame I don't resemble the model!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant - what a great job to get! The photos are amazing too, I'm especially loving the metallic jacket on page 108.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! As I was scrolling down I was thinking 'I hope there's a picture of being stuck in the helmet', and there was!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!