Thursday, February 7, 2013

BE MINE


I've always been really into writing and have been lucky enough to be able to regularly contribute articles to the amazing site Crafttuts+ (check it out you will love it). As well as trying my hand at some educational small business tips articles I've been putting together some super fun DIY tutorials for them which I love working on! My most recent DIY is a loveheart shaped piƱata just in time for Valentine's Day. Something to fill with love notes and give to your special someone, OR, if you're single, to beat the shit out of instead. You win either way! Here's how to make one, and here's a list of my other articles.


Image: Me


1 comment:

  1. Fun that it doubles for anti-valentines!.
    I'm off to check out your words on the craftscuts site

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!