Friday, February 22, 2013

LETTER PLAY


Here's a lil' something that has been in the works for quite a while now and has finally come to fruition! I've created a fun felt alphabet and am having my own mini exhibition at Wedge Gallery, the slice-sized art space in my favourite bookstore in the city, Kinokuniya. The show runs from 22 Feb - 5 March and there will be a little shindig midway through, next Thursday 28 Feb from 6pm so if you can make it I'd love to see you! Thanks so much to Kim Hungerford for making this possible!





Images: Me

5 comments:

  1. congrats!!! looks great. and it's my favourite book store too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitiya, this is really cool. Would to be there, but sorry I can't. Congratulations. I love that book shop too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A literary delight from a woman of letters.
    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great space for a great set of letters. Well Done!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!