Friday, March 29, 2013

A PAIR AND A SPARE X ME


Way back in 2009 when I had my own little fashion and accessories label I discovered a blog called A Pair And A Spare that showed readers how to make DIY looks inspired by current fashion trends. It soon became one of my favourite places to go for fashion inspiration. Needless to say I freaked out like a total fan girl when Geneva, the author of this amazing blog, contacted me to create a fun Easter DIY project for her readers. This is the result!!! I'm so pleased with it and I had so much fun collaborating with Geneva. These pinata gift boxes are the perfect little project to work on this long weekend, so get crafting!

 Easter pinata gift boxes by Kitiya Palaskas
Image: Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!