Monday, March 18, 2013

CROWN STREET CRAWL X ME


Last year I had the pleasure of collaborating with the Girls and Boys Brigade, an organisation that provides recreational and educational opportunities for young people who need a helping hand. They put on a hugely successful and fun-filled day of activities to raise money for their centre. I helped out with festive decorations hung all through the building and hosted a little paper craft workshop for the kids.

This year they're back with an even bigger and better event, the Crown Street Crawl. This coming Sunday Surry Hills will play host to a series of creative happenings in over 40 bars, cafes, restaurants and shops along Crown Street. I'll be decking out a couple of venues with vivid paper creations and you can explore the Crawl by looking out for my festive banners marking the places where the fun is happening. All proceeds from this event will go towards supporting the good work that the Girls and Boys Brigade do for our local kids! If you can make it down, I definitely recommend you check it out!

Papercraft by Kitiya Palaskas
Papercraft by Kitiya Palaskas
Papercraft by Kitiya Palaskas
Images: Girls and Boys Brigade and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!