Friday, April 12, 2013

A COLLABORATION WITH MUM


I'm working on a new jewellery project with my amazingly talented mum! You had a sneak peek of some ideas recently which I've now put into action. Mum is creating some beautiful eco-dyed yarn for me to use in a new necklace range. The necklaces will be made using upcycled vintage materials and eco-friendly production methods. Here's the first installment of mum's yarn - a rich mustard colour dyed with onion skins! Can't wait to show you more.

eco-dyed yarn from notjustnat instagram
Image: notjustnat

3 comments:

  1. Umm, excuse me, that's amazing! What a special collaboration! And that mustard yellow is a beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! You should see the insane colours you can get from eco-dyeing, it is totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a fun project! I'm excited, this will give me excuse to dye more. A large package of dyed threads is coming your way - Hugs Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!