Wednesday, April 24, 2013

FUN WITH THE DESIGN KIDS


I've written about my good mates The Design Kids before but here they are again with another amazing project that supports young designers. As part of their epic Australia-wide road trip (and to celebrate their third birthday) they're putting on Threesome, a treasure-hunt style exhibition in Sydney. A design studio, a graduate and a student collaborate together as a team to create a typographical piece to include in the treasure hunt. I'm taking part as one of the studios and I simply can't wait for the project to begin! I'll be updating you all with our team's progress as we create and execute our project. It's going to be very rewarding and fun! If you're a graduate or a student and you want to be part of this exhibition, check out their blog.

 The Design Kids Sydney Threesome exhibition flyer
Image: The Design Kids


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!