Monday, April 22, 2013

MADE BY HAND: MARKET SELLING TIPS


My latest article for Crafttuts+ is a handy how-to guide for selling your handmade products at markets. I’ve compiled a bunch of information based on my own first-hand experience selling at markets, as well as some top tips from some industry professionals (and pals of mine). For those looking to start selling at markets I hope we can give you a kick start to something that will no doubt be fun and very fulfilling for your creative venture. And for market pros, maybe this will give you some refreshing ideas!

Read the article here!

Deadweight photo on Kitiya Palaskas blog
Image: Deadweight

1 comment:

  1. I read it, it's really good. You forgot to mentioned ACS fate market you used to do...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!