Monday, June 24, 2013

THANK YOU FRANKIE MAGAZINE!


Thank you to the wonderful folk at Frankie Magazine for featuring me in their latest issue (Issue 54), I'm so delighted to have been included! My talented friend, photographer Carine Thevenau took the photo for the article and here are some outtakes from our super fun shoot. I'm also pleased to announce that I am the new craft contributor over on the Frankie blog. Catch me over there every fortnight with a cute DIY project for you to make. Here's my first one. Big grins all round!!

 photo photo95_zpsa5007fbf.jpg
 photo KIT_zpsa0beff26.jpg
 photo Kitya-Frankie-Carine-Thevenau_zps11606fed.jpg
 photo Hero_zps997b604f.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Cute pincushion! I will make this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a legend. Love your glamour shots ;) so so cute! Well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome, super congrats, great photo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Kitiya! I picked up Frankie mag yesterday and it was so nice to see a familiar face :)
    Keep up the great work, they couldn't have picked a better person to be the craft contributor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the greatest in life ever

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!