Wednesday, October 30, 2013

CRAFT VICTORIA x ME


Other news at KP HQ: I currently have a lil' solo exhibition in the window space at Craft Victoria, the place where crafty dreams are made. My show is called Little Friends and is a collection of playful pinatas inspired by totems and spirit animals. It runs until 17 November. In conjunction with this I'm hosting a pinata making workshop this coming Saturday 2 November where you can make your very own Little Friend to take home. If you want to come along to this, you can book here. I'm so proud to be exhibiting at Craft Victoria, the work they do to support the local craft community is really unbelievable. Here are a few behind-the-scenesy images of my work for the show. Hope those of you in Melbourne can make it down to Craft @ 31 Flinders Lane in the CBD to see the show before it closes.

Little Friends pinata exhibition at Craft Victoria by Kitiya Palaskas
Little Friends pinata exhibition at Craft Victoria by Kitiya Palaskas
Little Friends pinata exhibition at Craft Victoria by Kitiya Palaskas
Little Friends pinata exhibition at Craft Victoria by Kitiya Palaskas
Little Friends pinata exhibition at Craft Victoria by Kitiya Palaskas
Little Friends pinata exhibition at Craft Victoria by Kitiya Palaskas
Images by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!