Wednesday, May 28, 2014

BELATED SUPERGRAPH PICS


Finally getting around to posting some images of my Supergraph booth set up. For those that don't know, Supergraph was an epic graphic arts fair held in Melbourne in February. I hadn't done a market of this scale in so long so it was a fun challenge building my booth entirely out of cardboard and developing a whole bunch brand new products for sale (soon to be making appearances in my new online shop!).

Kitiya Palaskas Supergraph booth from Kitiyapalaskas.com
Kitiya Palaskas Supergraph booth from Kitiyapalaskas.com
Kitiya Palaskas Supergraph booth from Kitiyapalaskas.com
Kitiya Palaskas Supergraph booth from Kitiyapalaskas.com
Kitiya Palaskas Supergraph booth from Kitiyapalaskas.com
Images: me

2 comments:

  1. how awesome! i wish i could have seen it in real life! i probably would have just stood gawking at all the colour and fun stuff going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super stand, bravo , très sympathique....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!