Friday, August 1, 2014

LILY ALLEN


Here's a little somethin' I was commissioned to make for Lily Allen to commemorate the Australian record sales on her new album Sheezus. What an exciting job to work on and such a great challenge for me as I hadn't worked so intricately with felt before. (I'm most proud of the tiny hand-cut letters!) I was so pumped to be sent such a happy, vibrant picture of Lily with my finished piece. Makes it all worth it when you know your work is going to a good home!

Lily Allen plaque handmade by Kitiya Palaskas
Lily Allen plaque handmade by Kitiya Palaskas
Lily Allen plaque handmade by Kitiya Palaskas
Lily Allen plaque handmade by Kitiya Palaskas
Lily Allen plaque handmade by Kitiya Palaskas
Lily Allen plaque handmade by Kitiya Palaskas
Images: Me

2 comments:

  1. your work is awesome & this commission is too cool for school - i love your fearless use of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily looks super excited with your beautiful work! I love the little hand cut letters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I would love to hear from you!